Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Huge 10mm Samurai battle

Well.... been a while again, (damm real life) First hi to everyone i'll will be busy catching up with all your blogs. I crossed the border into bonnie scotland as a gamer, and not to work which was a nice change. The show we attended was Claymore up in Edinburgh. I tagged along with some friends of mine from Tyneside wargames group who put on a huge 10mm Samurai battle nearlly 4000 figures on the table we had been painting furiously for weeks. Ive added a few pics hope you like them




The pics aren't very good used my phone to take them. The show itself was very good i enjoyed it very friendly and well organised some great games there. And I got my mojo back for painting 10mm again.

4 comments:

  1. Finally..I´ve managed to persuade blogger to add me to the followers list.
    That´s one huge looking battle!!
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! The table is very colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Paul... yes was great fun to play. Thanks for the comments Phil, Jason, i need to get a better camera i think. but i've got my 10mm hunger back, and half a ton of lead to paint

    ReplyDelete